Monday, November 10, 2008

Week 3 Thing 6-7 (mash up and Tech)

Okay so I just realized I seemed to have missed blogging about thing 6 and 7. I will admit that I need to go back and review thing 6 before I write about it but here is thing 7.


My favorite piece of technology that I own is my ditigal camera and my photo printer. I scrapbook a lot so with out these two things I would be lost. Most scrappers know that some of the most unlikely pictures sometimes inspire a page. These are normally the pictures I don't have printed at the store. Before I got my printer I would do the whole page then wait until the next time I was at a store to get the picture printed, that is if I remembered to take it and the printer was working. Now that I have my photo printer I can just print the picture off right then and finish up the page.
The digital camera is wonderful because I often do not really look at what I am taking a picture of. Last year I was up in Maine and while riding on the back of the motorcycle I could just hold my camera up and snap a picture. I in turn have a lot of wonderful scenic pictures of Maine.

No comments: